So let's see, the rules! Here they are:
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell your readers 7 things they didn't know about you.
5. Link 7 bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with a comment on their blog.
7. Keep being awesome.
1. For the first twelve years of my life I hated writing with a passion, and had to be forced with blood sweat and tears to write a 300 word report. Now I write 100,000 words in 30 days. (The moral of this story is: never think yourself safe from the writer's infection.)
2. I have read Lord Of The Rings and Douglass' The Robe over fifteen times.
3. One of my biggest dreams is to visit Normandy in June, walk along the beaches and remember my uncle and all the people who fought and died for freedom at D-Day.
4. I have nightmares about my teeth falling out. Don't laugh. It's gruesome.
5. If I weren't a writer I'd be a paramedic or a trauma surgeon.
6. I used to be absolutely terrified of the basement, to the point where I'd get sick if I had to go down alone at night.
7. I'm a CIA agent.
(Okay, well, the last one isn't true, but no one said I had to think up true things!)
I’m sending it to six (sorry, couldn't manage seven!) people: