This lovely award was given to me by Elisabeth (elisabethscorner.blogspot.com) and I am (belately) accepting it with much thanks!!!
Now, this award apparently comes with a few rules. They are:
1. Tell you seven things you don't know about me
2. Name seven other blogs to receive this award
3. Leave a comment on the other blogs I have nominated letting them know that I have given them an award.
4. Thank the blog that gave you the award!
Seven things who doesn't know about me? ;) Seven things NO ONE knows about me is about seven things more than I want to share with the general world at large. But let's see what odd facts I can dig up.
1. I love Dorothy Sayers, and Lord Peter would be my favorite detective of all time - except Father Brown squeezed in for first.
2. My favorite food is spaghetti and I have been known to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
3. If I could have a magical talent I would want to be able to breathe underwater.
4. If I changed my name I'd be "Katherine".
5. I believe reading P.G. Wodehouse should be mandatory - to maintain a healthy level of insanity.
6. If I weren't a writer I'd be a trauma surgeon or a third-word paramedic.
7. All of the above information has been falsified, especially this paragraph. ;)
And now to spread this madness across the web.... I am presenting this award to: